Thursday, June 12, 2014

Clean & Simple Classroom


Hi friends!  I have a special guest on my blog today.  My good friend Maureen shares her amazing talent, not only on her blog, but on StampNation as well.  She has her own spot in "The Classroom" teaching Clean & Simple Design.

She has been doing written and pictorial lessons (over 30) so far.  Last month she decided to teach using video tutorials.  Her first ever video tutorial was spectacular, there is a peek at the end of the video of the card she made.

Maureen shares in the partial video above about her plans for the CAS classroom.  I am so excited to see her next video.  Which goes live tomorrow! 

I have learned a ton from Maureen and you can too!  Thank you for your amazing lessons, Mo!


Have a great day!



1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated. Thank you!

Hugs,
Kristie